AMERICAE OPEN CASTING CALL
This casting call is officially CLOSED. Please stay tuned to our Instagram (@theamericae) for the next one. Thank you for the overwhelming response! We are so excited to have received such a positive response.
Our open casting call is BACK! We're searching from the next set of #AMERICAEwomen for our January 2021 shoot and are looking for adult women of all sizes, backgrounds, and locations.
AMERICAE is building a journey full texture and magic that always celebrates you. Our core tenant is 'reality is extraordinary' which is fundamentally about empowerment and reminding you to live authentically, unapologetically, and pursue your version of extraordinary.
What better way to celebrate this than by including all women in our model casting process?
What are we looking for in a model? The AMERICAE woman is multifaceted. She is busy living life on her own terms.
The AMERICAE woman really embraces her personal style and preferences, but she’s always striving to empower other women, at a large and small scale. She recognizes the power of one person, whether it’s voting with their dollar or donating their time to the women who will be titans of their industries tomorrow.
AMERICAE believes that a great outfit can be like empowering armor. We also believe that every woman has the right to feel this way, which is why our ethos is #realityisextraordinary and our philanthropic efforts are focused on nonprofits that empower.
Color, elegance, and an unapologetic attitude, that's AMERICAE.
We're looking for women of all heights, shapes, careers, and locations.
AMERICAE models have gone on to model for Lela Rose and Harper’s Bazaar.
TO BE ELIGIBLE:
- You must be 18 years or older to apply;
- You aren't already signed to a model agency. AMERICAE is scouting for unearthed talent;
- You must be able to travel to Philadelphia in January 2021 on your own;
- Follow eligibility as stipulated in the Terms & Conditions;
- There are a limited amount of casting slots available. Your casting place is only confirmed once you receive a confirmation email.
- Organize a package of 3-5 photos, simple and as clear as possible;
- Share your Instagram handle;
- Share specifics about your availability in January 2021;
- Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line CASTING.
Please read the Terms & Conditions.