AMERICAE is looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Marketing Intern to join our team. This person will assist in e-commerce, social media platforms, and have an unparalleled opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new fashion brand and e-commerce site.
A day may include social media content planning, working with influencers and press, photo shoots, assisting in building a loyal digital community, strategizing experiential concepts, and working with the team of different projects.
You will work directly with the Creative Director and Art Director.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with PR pulls, sample trafficking, and gifting
- Monitor the e-commerce user journey and experience, checking existing and potential partner’s websites to monitor brand performance, product merchandising, pricing and promotional activities, consumer messaging, along with evaluating future digital opportunities and constantly looking to optimize
- Working with the Editorial team to maintain and update the social media calendar (Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Spotify, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Assist with Affiliate Marketing, such as ShareASale or RewardStyle
- Assist with Influencer Events and Brand Event logistics
- Assist in creating copy for social media posts, email campaigns, ideate ad copy, editorial content, social media copy
- Prepare weekly updates, reports, and learnings from campaigns and projects
- Research social media trends and digital marketing ads across industries
What we are looking for:
You have people and professional skills and an understanding of how to conduct yourself in a professional workplace setting. This is a highly selective internship. It is hands-on and few people join our internship program each season.
- Strong interest and/or a background in fashion
- Passion for learning and understanding what makes fans take actions in social media
- Incredible writing and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and superb ability to multitask
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to self-manage and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional work ethic
- Working knowledge of Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Slack, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Spotify, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Passion for the AMERICAE brand
What will help you stand out:
- A developed personal social media presence, especially on Instagram or Tiktok
- Basic photography skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is not necessary, but is a plus
This position offers the below:
- SEPTA fare
- School credits
To qualify for our internship program you must:
- Be available for a minimum of 3 days per week
- Be available for a full semester or 3-4 month commitment
- Must be enrolled as a current student
Please state your availability when turning in your resume, cover letter, and references.
Internship is available in the fall, summer, or spring semesters.
To apply, send the following to email@example.com:
- Submit a resume
- Submit a cover letter. Please include your favorite fashion brands and why, name an AMERICAE Woman and why you think she represents our brand, and submit 3 sample Instagram posts for @theamericae. Include imagery and copy for each post. Subject matter for the copy/imagery can be related to related fashion, architecture, or art
- If you have a personal blog, digital portfolio, or personal Instagram/Pinterest/TikTok account, please include those as well
- Please include 1-2 references
AMERICAE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.